Sunday, July 12, 2009

Vote For the New Logo & Win!

So the Kreated logo has been bugging me for years (yes, literally years) as I tried to create something based around the "K"... and we ended up with the K you can see in the banner above. It irks me. I don't like it.... It's twee and a bit too... literal.

So yesterday I started playing with the shape again, eliminating curly bits and straightening legs, when, like one of those lightbulb moments in the cartoons, I started sketching question marks (in a reference to "who will you be today?")... The concept just FEELS right! However, I'm happy with both of these... and can't decide... Yes, I am the kind of girl who calls her girlfriends to help decide what to wear for a night out!

For giving me a hand in the decision making process, you go into the draw to win a $25 voucher from Kreated....

Just leave a comment on this post (or on the discussion board on Facebook) with the number of your favourite logo and why this is so....

I really need to get this moving (our very own website with shopping cart is in development at the moment and well, it's a little hard to design sans logo!) so competition ends on Friday (17/7/09)....

Logo 1

Logo 2

Logo 3


Bookmark and Share

8 Comments:

Morphologica said...

I prefer Logo 1- it's clearer and the other one looks a bit too much like an ohm to me :)

Hehe I just saw I won your other giveaway :) Yay!!

xx

VintagePrincipessa.etsy.com

Anonymous said...

I prefer Logo 2, to me it's bolder and not so - wishy-washy... a much better fit to your products in my opinion.

Julie-Ann

Deb (Two Cheeky Monkeys) said...

I was drawn to logo 1 and logo 2 but I think #1 is easier to read. They're all quite good really. The only reason I didn't like #2 as much was because it just made me think "Rorschash (sp?) diagram"!

Sunweeds said...

I like number one best, it's clearer and I'm not keen on the bigger dot.
Even with number one I think I would like it better without the extra loop on the question mark :0

melanie said...

I like number 3 :)

Gypsy Rose Creations said...

i like logo 2. Very funky and modern.

Cassy said...

I really like logo 2. While its not as clear as logo 1 its really creative and flowy! I can't think of a proper way to describe it but to me its elegant but fun at the same time!

Kathie said...

I like no.1 as it is clear and seems to flow, I feel like dancing ... and I am a "K" as well!