Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Grapes of Wrath

Inspired by the energy coming from the 4, perfectly round Bloodstone beads featured at the bottom of this bunch of grapes, The Grapes of Wrath almost didn't make it up for sale so in love with it was I!! In fact, as I type, it's just come off the sale floor.

So this one's for me guys! But it does beg an interesting question. What is it that draws us so strongly to a particular stone or material at a given moment. I bought the Bloodstone beads about 4 years ago and remember being entranced then but had squirreled them away, looked them over and generally ignored them since. They were in the box with all of the rest that I went over day after day but it wasn't until now that I got interested again...

Interesting... I can feel a bit of research coming on....

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments: