Friday, June 12, 2009

Don't Cross Me

cross jeans pocket close2.jpg

"Don't mess with me fellas. This ain't my first time at the rodeo!"

— Joan Crawford
Inspired by a combination for the penchant I have for all things Rock Chick that still need to work with the rest of my wardrobe (ok, so maybe my slightly more feminine take on Rock Chick), the eternally upcycled Sacred Heart leather pants and these Jet and Crystal Swarovski pendants I saw on a lava stone hunt, Don't Cross Me was born.

Simple yet edgy, this 48 cm necklace is so versatile. Wear with denim, woolens, plains and stripes depending on the look you want to create.

Strung on chain, lava stone and upcycled leather (from the fames Sacred Heart leather pants), the 38 mm Swarovski crystal cross, contrasted with jet, catches light in the most amazing way without being too overwhelming.

Hand created, this unique piece is a great addition to any outfit.


Available at Etsy and MadeIt (for those wanting $AUD)




CrossOnJeansClose.jpg



cross jeans hang close no flare.jpg




cross jeans long pocket.jpg


cross plaid shadow.jpg




cross black close.jpg


cross plaid flat.jpg

Bookmark and Share

1 Comment:

Erika said...

Looks great Kate, I like the unexpected transitions from stones to chain to leather.