Friday, June 12, 2009

From Darkness to Light

... without darkness
Nothing comes to birth,
As without light
Nothing flowers.

May Sarton


Now, I must confess that I really, really wanted to call this piece "She has Big Kahoonas". Alas, I didn't have the Kahoonas!!

Continuing with the lava stone obsession, I wanted to contrast the natural, rough and organic texture of this stone with something ordered and structured like the crystal.

With the plains and jewel tones of this season, it works perfectly.

For the feminine warrior, explorer, fashionista... who am I to tell you what part of you this bracelet will express!

Perfect and simple on its own or layered with other black & silver bracelets, this single stranded bracelet with clasp features 3 large 20mm lava stone balls decorated with Swarovski flatback crystals.

Available on Etsy & MadeIt

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments: