Thursday, March 26, 2009

Birthdays

What a great birthday present! I made my first sale on Etsy today... Ironically, I'm guessing it was a birthday present for fellow DUST team member Incalesco... So Tin Man has gone to a loving home! Hoorah!

As for birthdays, I think for me my birthday is much like New Years Day... while some people approach the New Year as a time to assess and, quite frankly, judge the successes and failings of their year, for me it's my birthday. This usually leads to Birthday Eve being a not so pleasant experience.

This year however, the little downs of tonight are peppered with anticipation for the day my friend Mish has planned for me tomorrow. Here are my what to wear instructions:

So princess Mary,

Here's the low down ...

Please bring:

1) 1 pair of sexy bikinis and a big towel
2) A good book
3) A pair of boots that are comfy for hiking up big mountains and dont matter if they get dirty
4) 1 pretty top and something warmish to put over the top
5) 1 pair of sexy jeans (yeah you know the ones i mean)
6) Some nice shoes that you feel happy in
7) A pair of pants like leggins that are comfy and warm enough to do cartwheels in a chilly meadow
8) A top thats warmish but can be taken off quickly in our pillow fight and doesnt matter if it gets duck down on it
9) A plain comfy t-shirt
10) wear some undies

Please put on 3, 7, 8 & 9 on to leave in ... oh and of course 10 hehe

Love you xx

Hmmm... so what do you think she's up to...??

*****Spoiler alert******
I suspect something involving a horse... (sorry JD, no pillow fights!)

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments: